Plantronics Gaming ESWC Major Sponsor25.09.2013 - All news « ESWC 2013 PGW »
Plantronics, global leader in audio communications for businesses and consumers, and the ESWC - Electronic Sports World Cup - today announced the renewal of their exclusive association for the official headsets of the competition. Two ranges of Plantronics Gaming headsets will equip the champions of the eSports World Cup held during the Paris Games Week from 30 October to 3 November in Paris, France.
The new RIG™ headset and its mixer:
- Precision stereo headset offering exceptional audio quality traditionally only found in professional-grade products.
- An innovative mixer – the heart of the RIG system – seamlessly connects the virtual world and the real world. Find the perfect mix of game audio, voice chat and smartphone audio with twin sliders, and take a call with one touch.
- Interchangeable mics – the noise-cancelling boom blocks background noise for clear communication, and can be swapped out for the inline mic with mute and call control for music, chat or gaming on the go.
- Three EQ profiles – Pure, Intensify and Seismic – to let you feel the game and boost your music.
- Offering universal compatibility with PC/Mac, Xbox 360, PS3, smartphones and tablets, RIG elegantly moves between computers, consoles and mobile devices without missing a beat.
The amazing GameCom COMMANDER™,
- Tournament-ready noise isolation, game audio, and voice communication
- HD stereo sound with extended frequency response from 40mm drivers
- Noise-canceling, closed-ear design and ruggedized mic
- Laser-etched, limited edition serial number
- QuickDisconnect adapters for switching between PC, smartphone and tablet
- USB sound card for 7.1 surround sound
On the occasion of the Paris Games Week, all players and visitors will be able to test all Plantronics Gaming headsets on a dedicated gaming area with many prizes to win everyday.