FAQ ESWC Winter 2017
ESWC Winter is an eSport convention organized by Webedia. The event will welcome from 02/17 to 02/19 several international competitions and animations for eSport and videogames fans.
ESWC Winter takes place in the Hall5 of Parc des Expositions of Porte de Versailles in Paris.
Opening and closing hours for spectators:
- Friday the 17th of February, 1pm to 11pm
- Saturday the 18th of February, 9am to 7pm
- Sunday the 19th of February, 9am to 7pm
The list of the different events will be updated regularly at http://www.eswc.com/en/winter.
The first announced tournaments and exhibitions are:
- CWL Paris Open
- Finale Just Dance World Cup
- ESWC Clash Royale Open
- International showmatch on FIFA17 and League of Legends
The schedule for each tournaments and for the main stage will be announced soon.
The several animations and open public tournaments will be announced soon at http://www.eswc.com/en/winter.
Ticketing available here https://www.weezevent.com/eswc-winter-2017
Date is stamped on tickets, which means that you must attend the event the day indicated on your ticket. Tickets are neither exchangeable nor refundable. The private selling of tickets is forbidden.
To be validated, the ticket must be printed (black and white or color) in portrait (vertical) mode on a white A4 sheet, blank and without changing the print size. The ticket can also be presented in digital form on smartphone or digital tablet.
Access to the event is open all spectators. Any spectator under 18 will have to present at the entrance of the ESWC Winter 2017, a parental permission. This document shall be signed by the parent or legal guardian. Any spectator under 13 years old will have to be accompany by his parent or legal guardian.
You can come through following public transportation:
By subway :
- Metro line 12 stop at Porte de Versailles
- Metro line 8 stop at Balard
By tramway :
- Tramway line 2&3 stop Porte de Versailles
By bus :
- Bus line 39&80 stop Porte de Versailles
- Vélib station n°15049 – 2 rue Ernest Renan
- Vélib station n°15107 – 42 Boulevard Victor
- Vélib station n°15061 – 12 square Desnouettes
- From the motorways A1, A3, A14, A15: Take direction Paris, access by the Périphérique Ouest, exit Porte de Sèvres or Porte de Versailles
- From the motorways A3, A4, A6, A10: Take direction Paris, access by the Southern ring road, exit Porte de Versailles, Porte de la Plaine or Porte de Sèvres
- From the ring road: Exit Porte de Versailles
Parking C and F: Direct access to the event. They are open 24 hours a day.
There is no locker. No luggage will be admitted to the show. Larger bags and luggage are not allowed.
You can bring your own lunch, or enjoy the on-site restaurants. Attention: alcoholic beverages are forbidden it will be picked up at the entrance of the event.
Many hotels and apartment rentals are available around the event. You can refer to the list below:
The press application form is opened at www.eswc.com/en/2017-winter/press.
For any other question you can contact us by email at email@example.com